zondag 22 maart 2009

All we are saying. Is give peace a chance.

I have not been blogging for a while, since nothing really happened. This weekend a lot of things happened so I am going to try and sum them up:

- Friday. It was a good day. Some dumb slut tried to get my attention and i ignored her. Later that evening i almost cut off my thumb.
- Saturday. Was planning on cleaning the appartment, but the thumb hurt too much to do anything, so i just watched some movies (Gran Tarino -- watch it, it's good).
- Sunday. Thumb still in a bad shape, but there was a John Lennon exhibition that me and Mau went to. It was cool. Crazy pictures that you were not allowed to photograph (i took about 5 pictures anywho, rules are meant to be broken right John?). And after that we went to the bed-in suite from John and Yoko (1400 euros per night). Me and Mau stole the soap from the bathroom. It was a good day.

Imagine, sung by Bush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n41bRHlr76Y

Krameros -- Out.

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful report Bouke, and I take my hat off to the Bush version of 'Imagine' hahahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen