donderdag 26 februari 2009

Krameros (peace be with him) is spamless.

No calls from the call-center today. I can't begin to describe how disappointed I am. It is like imaging having kinky sex with that hot girl that you regularly see at work, but are afraid to talk to. And when you finally have the courage to ask if she likes giving head, you find out that she has left the company...

All in all it was a good day today at work. Time flew by and it is almost weekend, so happy times are almost there. Paul, erm no, I mean Dr. Kaboom (as he likes to be called), is finishing an essay for his son tonight. The topic was 'Write about Yourself' and Paul is either going to be father of the year once he is done with it, or his kids will be taken away by child-support. So for Paul, it is a win-win situation.

I wish I had more inspiration today, but I am really depressed about my call-center spammers not calling me anymore. Even spammers that I never met don't want to talk to me anymore. I think I have reached a new low in my life.

On top of it all, I was trying to fill in a Sudoku-puzzle and got stuck, so I drew military stuff attacking the Sudoku-puzzle. I took a picture with my phone as it was quite artistic, but I am not able to show it now because the upload from my phone to the computer does not work. A sad day for you all as I know a lot of people would actually like to see my drawing skills.

Writing all of this has made me very depressed actually. I am going to bed. Krameros (peace be with him) -- Out.


- Elmo feels my pain.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten